We focus on shaping your ideas into reality through the perfect app.
Helps in increasing customer engagement
Helps businesses to build strong relationships with customers.
Brand awareness and recognition
whose designs customers like and are well branded.
APP DEVELOPMENT COMPANY IN PUNE
Our teamwork to engineer the illusion of simplicity
Profcyma Global is the best ” Mobile application development “ company based in Pune, with over 5+ years of experience. We have a team of experts in making custom-designed applications in both ” iOS app development and Android app development ” . Our team is dedicated to making our clients successful by providing them, with great products, services, and experiences. Our primary aim is to completely utilize the power of the web and increase customer engagement and successfully transform your business.
What Is Application Development?
In Application, development is the process of creating a computer program or creating a set of programs that perform different tasks which a business requires like calculating monthly expenses to scheduling sales reports, different applications help businesses automate processes and then increase efficiency. Our team members take pride in being highly skilled experts who can complete their jobs in the best possible way and deliver the most reliable and quality product which is completed based on development standards and releases bug-free guaranteed apps.
We plan and develop your unique ideas
We constantly serve various industries like e-commerce, social media apps, educational apps, etc. We aim primarily to provide the best app which fulfills clients’ requirements and helps in the growth and transformation of your business by harnessing the power of technology and the web to increase customer engagement.
Every app-building process follows the same steps- identifying requirements, designing prototypes, testing, implementation, and integration. The development process is completed according to the development standards and releases bug-free guaranteed apps.
The steps involved in a systems lifecycle to develop computer application are
It involves identifying the need of a client, considering solution options, and possibly considering the features of competing applications.
This process involves documenting the functional requirements for the app and anticipating potential problems that can be encountered during the process.
It is where the actual programming occurs using the requirements and design as a guideline.
This process involves checking the app for bugs, and confirming that documented requirements have been met.
It involves making the app available for people to use.
This involves monitoring the user experience. Sometimes recommendations for revisions arise. If those recommendations are implemented, they will also go through the lifecycle.
Methods for application development
Although the steps that are needed to be taken in application design are always the same, the methods used to execute them can be different. The three most common methods of application development methodologies are waterfall development, agile development, and Rapid Application Development (RAD).
- Android software development is the process where the applications are built for devices running the Android operating system.
- It is user-friendly and has an open-source Operating system, hence possesses a vast community for its support.
- Android Application design includes designing according to the guidelines from Google, which makes it even better for the android designers to incorporate everything in the application design for the users.
- Android apps are built with the help of languages such as Java, Kotlin, flutter, react native and C++ languages with the Android Software Development Kit.
- iOS application development refers to making mobile applications for Apple hardware, including iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
- The client-server model allows the application to take up much less memory, and to provide a smoother installation and operation experience.
- iOS is used exclusively on Apple hardware.
- The software is written in the Swift programming language or Objective-C languages after that it is deployed to the App Store for users to download.