We connect the right audience to your business in a relevant way.
Enhances product recognition
Increase clients loyalty
Top of mind
Stay on the top of mind of customers
CUSTOM SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY IN PUNE
Our teamwork to engineer the illusion of simplicity
We understand that brand awareness is critical in the marketing funnel to acquire more customers. Brand awareness refers to the ability of ordinary people to recall and recognize your business.
What Is Brand awareness?
For any business, brand awareness is critical in determining how customers make their choices. Brand awareness helps customers recall, take a look at, and become comfortable with your products and services. The process of brand awareness plays a crucial role in marketing as it allows your target audience to be aware of your presence, which builds credibility and trust later on. Therefore for using a market research tool, organizations conduct brand awareness studies for a better understanding of customer perceptions towards a brand’s products and services.
Why choose us ?
We keep the clients’ brand on top-of-mind of their audience so that the audience remains familiar and comfortable with your brand and keep trusting your brand so that at the time of purchasing you are the one that comes to the buyer’s mind first. It helps to achieve a good level of business objectives so that it expands your audience and increases website traffic, and helps in lead conversion.
Brand Awareness Strategies
- Consistency on social media platforms
- Investment in SEO
- Guest Posting
- Investment in SMM
- Create and Share Infographics
- Paid Social Advertisement
Advantages of brand awareness
Increase Market Share and Sales
Brand awareness acts as an accelerator for driving performance-marketing goals, such as leads and sales. The main aim high conversions through targeting relevant audiences.
Reduces customer acquisition cost
The cost of acquiring new customers is very high for many businesses Therefore, brand awareness proves to be very useful for reducing the cost.
Improve brand perception
Brand awareness campaigns don’t just help more people know about your business; but also change the perspective of people towards your business, contributing to overall brand affinity and brand loyalty and making you different from other brands.
Acquire Audience Data
Targetting a large audience and create a brand-awareness campaign accordingly, from where you can collect a valuable set of data about your audience and potential buyers. With these insights at your fingertips, you can create unique audience segments/groups
Ease of recognition
The more often a customer sees your company logo, colors, taglines, and expressions, the more familiar they will become with the product, Thus recognition facilitates sales.
How do we choose the best Digital Marketing Strategy for Brand Awareness ?
Choosing the right digital marketing channel is more about selecting the right mix of multiple channels for successful brand awareness. Profcyma global helps strategize the correct composition of brand awareness techniques for your company. A few of these steps include
- Clearly define the goals of a business- Different businesses have different goals, including building a companies reputation, or reaching more people through your valuable content all these results are attained through mediums like PR, PPC, SEO, etc.
- Do audience research- Brand awareness campaigns differ for different brands, as every brand needs different audience groups.
- Consider your budget-You will need to keep your choices within the budget you have. PPC and other social media advertising can get costly, but they can deliver faster results.
- Create a strategy-Selecting the right digital marketing channels is only one part of a strategy. You must also decide how you will use each one. A good strategy involves thinking through how its different channels support each other.
- Track the results of your strategies and refine them after analysis- Brand awareness strategies change with time after many campaigns we get valuable data about what works best.
Brand awareness creates an association.
Speaking in brand-less terms, It associates actions and products with particular brands, subconsciously encouraging us to replace common words with branded terms. And before you know it, simple paper cuts or picnics are doing the marketing for us.
Brand awareness builds brand equity.
Brand equity describes a brand’s value, which is determined by consumer experiences Once a consumer is aware of a brand, they start to recognize it without assistance, seek it out to make a purchase, begin to prefer it over other similar brands, and establish a loyalty that not only spurs on other purchases but also inspires recommendations to family and friends.